Wilko is a UK based popular company that offers exquisitely made homeware along with sophistically designed garden and household products. Wilko retail chain was founded by James Wilkinson in 1930. By the end of 1980, the company had approximately 150 stores across England. James Wilkinson promoted the business for almost 87 years and even after his death, Wilko expanded its branches and currently have more than 300 branches across England. It’s here to look after your shopping experience through the Wilko customer satisfaction survey that is currently being offered at www.wilkohaveyoursay.com .
Wilko has always valued customer feedback and when you complete the Wilko Survey, you will get a chance to win a £100 Wilko gift card monthly.
We’re here to help you understand everything that you need to do to participate and successfully complete the customer satisfaction survey and become eligible for the prize.
|Wilko Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements Details|
|Rewards:||£100 Wilko gift card|
|Entry Method:||Online, Phone|
|Age Limit:||18 & More|
Limitations to Wilko Survey
- The winners will be chosen at random from all completed and valid surveyentries and notified within 15 days of the closing date.
- The prize must beclaimed within 14 days of the date of receiving that notification. If the prize isnot claimed for whatever reason, a redraw will take place.
- Winners will be required to collect their prize in their chosen Wilko store within2 months after being notified. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner orthe prize is not collected, an alternative winner may be drawn at random and the Promoter shall have no liability to the original winner.
- Prize must be accepted as presented and you are not allowed to share or transfer it and No cash alternative is available.
- No employees, officers, sponsors and their subsidiaries of Wilko are eligible.
How Take Wilko survey: www.wilkohaveyoursay.com
Step 1 Visit the official survey page www.wilkohaveyoursay.com.
Step 2 All the entrants will be welcomed to take part in the Wilko customer satisfaction survey. Click on the red “Please click here” link to start the survey.
Step 3 Read the questions properly and start answering them one by one. The questions are going to center on your most recent experience at Wilko.
Step 4 Answer all the questions based on the recent experience in the Wilko. Answer as genuinely as possible & click Submit Button.
Step 5 You’ll be asked to enter personal information. This might include an email address, telephone number and your name. You must include your information as requested or you will not be able to enter the sweepstakes.
If you wish to share your experience over the call then you can take a survey on 0845 5280 200. You just have to call on the given number and share your survey code along with other details as requested.
Wilko Customer Service
If there is any problem that you face with Wilko survey services, Wilko support team has been developed to resolve it. We would always recommend you to talk with the customer service support person as they can resolve your issue in no time. Moreover, Wilko gives the facility of online chat, there would be a person listening and resolving your requests via chat.
Wilko Survey Help Phone Number: 08000 329 329