Amazon Prime is a subscription service that gives members access to a variety of Amazon perks. This includes free two-day delivery, streaming music and video, exclusive access to movies and TV shows, ad-free music, unlimited photo storage, Kindle books and other benefits.
If you are a member of Amazon Prime, we’re here to help you watch thousands of movies and TV shows at no additional cost. Visit the website www.amazon.com/mytv and follow the instructions to complete the registration of your device, then you can start enjoying Amazon Prime Instant Video service for free.
The Supported Devices
The Amazon prime video is available through your computer’s web browser as well as varieties of smart devices, including:
- Smart TV (Samsung, LG, Apple TV, Vizio TV, Sony TV, Sharp TV, etc)
- Set-top boxes (Roku, Google TV, TiVo, Nvidia Shield)
- Android devices (Android phones and tablets)
- iOS devices ( iPhone, iPad & iPod touch)
- Game consoles (Xbox,PlayStation, Wii)
- Amazon Fire TV
- Blu-ray Player
Guide to Register Your Device
Step 1: Open the Amazon app on your TV and choose “Register Your Device”, then you will get a 6-Character Registration code. Take note of the 6 digits activation code on your Device screen.
Step 2: Open the website www.amazon.com/mytv and sign in to your Amazon account with your email and password. If you are a new customer, click the “Create your Amazon account” to register. If you have already had an account, fill in your account password to continue.
Step 3: After that, enter the 6-character code written down and press “Continue” button to proceed.
Step 4: If your device screen shows the message “Success! Your device is registered”, then you can start enjoying Amazon Video.
Guide to create new Amazon Prime account
- Go to www.amazon.com and click on “create your Amazon account” under “New to Amazon”.
- Enter your name, email, create a unique password, and click on create your Amazon account.
- Open your registered email address and click on the verification link to verify your Amazon account. Or the Amazon prime One Time Password (OTP) and tap on continue.
- At this point, you can add your credit card as your Amazon prime payment method.
The Newest Amazon Prime fees
The annual membership fees for Amazon Prime and Prime Student changed on May 11, 2018. Monthly memberships remain at $12.99 and $6.49. More information about this can be found at Amazon Prime Price Change.
If you choose to be charged on a monthly basis, your membership charge will be $12.99. If you choose to be charged on an annual basis, you will be charged $119. Prime Video membership is $8.99 a month.
EBT and Medicaid cardholders who verify a valid EBT (including WIC, TANF, or SNAP) or Medicaid (including Medi-Cal) card are eligible to receive Prime benefits at a discounted charge of $5.99 per month for a maximum of four years.
Amazon Customer Service
If there is any problem that about Amazon Video or any other Amazon related topic, Amazon support team has been developed to resolve it. We would always recommend you to talk with the customer service support person as they can resolve your issue in no time.Phone Number: 1-888-280-4331.