FedEx is an American corporation offering global courier services. Incorporated in 1997, the company is headquartered in Memphis, Tennessee, and has expanded from its initial business of air and ground–based services to include a retail division and home delivery options. Globally, the FedEx primarily competes with UPS, DHL Express, and TNT Express. It’s here to look after your shopping experience through the Fedex customer satisfaction survey that is currently being offered at fedex.com/welisten.
Fedex has always valued customer feedback and when you complete the Fedex Survey, you will receive a validation code for $5 off purchase of $30 or more on next visit.
We’re here to help you understand everything that you need to do to participate and successfully complete the customer satisfaction survey and become eligible for the prize.
Fedex Customer Satisfaction Survey Requirements Details
Purchase Required? Yes
Start: January 1, 2019
End: December 31, 2019
Website Url: fedex.com/welisten
Rewards: $ 5 off
Entry Method: Online
Age Limit: 18 & More
Limitations to Fedex Survey
- Be 18 years of age or older to participate.
- Each receipt is valid for 1 entry to the feedback survey.
- The customer survey is open to all legal residents of America.
- You should complete the online survey within 7 days of purchase.
- FedEx survey validation code is valid for 30 days.
- The discount coupon cannot be redeemed for cash.
- No employees, officers, sponsors and their subsidiaries of Fedex are eligible.
How Take Fedex survey: fedex.com/welisten
Step 1 Visit the fedex.com/welisten. Choose the language between English and Spanish and click “NEXT” button。
Step 2 Read all the Rules and then Click again on NEXT.
Step 3 Now you need to select What type of service did you require during this visit from the option given:
- I shipped or picked up a package
- Full Service (Printing service requiring assistance)
- Self Service (Fax, Computer Rental, Used Self-Serve copiers)
- I did not make a purchase during this visit
Step 4 If you have Store receipt then enter the Location Code printed near the top of your receipt. If not you can select NO option and then enter the store number located on your card or flyer.
Step 5 Once you’ve supplied the information you’ll be taken to the questionnaire. Answer all the questions based on the recent experience in the Fedex. Answer as genuinely as possible.
Step 6 After finishing the survey, will get a $5 Discount validation code.
Fedex Customer Service
If there is any problem that you face with Fedex survey services, Fedex support team has been developed to resolve it. We would always recommend you to talk with the customer service support person as they can resolve your issue in no time. Moreover, Fedex gives the facility of online chat, there would be a person listening and resolving your requests via chat.
Phone Number: 1 (800) 463-3339